Business Development Manager – Ontario – Canada
We are currently looking for a Business Development Manager to help grow our business. This position will be responsible for identifying new customers within target industries and territory and acquiring and developing new business.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drives the new business development efforts ensuring sustained profitable growth for the organization.
- Identifies key potential customers in defined target markets.
- Sources, qualifies, manages and implements new business opportunities.
- Develops short and long range market strategies, sales plans and forecasts to achieve company objectives.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating customer requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Provides on-going account support and management insuring clear and concise communication between customers and KUZMA Industrial Group.
- Leads the launch of new products and services within the organization.
- Performs all necessary communication, negotiations, and follow-up related to requests for quotation.
- Maintains working knowledge of key competitors and researches and obtains competitive information.
- Minimum of three years business/sales experience with a focus on developing new business in manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience working in a contract manufacturing environment preferred.
- Previous experience working in a customer/client focus role required.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, engineering or equivalent experience.
- Basic understanding of financial and accounting policies and practices.